Update on yesterday’s partial outage
What was affected during the outage?
- Classic sensors’ results were lost during the incident.
Notifications were not triggered until after the incident was corrected.
- iMacros sensor’s results were not immediately stored during the incident. However, the results could be restored from a buffer after the fact, so you can access them in the reports.
Notifications were triggered after the incident was fixed.
The technical reason behind the issue was a database connection problem; as of now, our developers have identified the root cause and are implementing means to prevent it in the future.
- For some time now, our https sensors have had t...
- An AlertFox iDrone3 beta version installer is a...
- On Friday the 22nd, between 15:38 and 16:43 UTC...