Summary on the partial outages on April 25th and April 26th
In your “Tactical Overview” the problem may show up as missing results (cf. screenshot).
So here’s what happened and how our system was affected:
- Our site had a problem connecting to the database storing the results of your measurements.
- As a consequence:
- Classic measurements’ results were not stored and got lost. No notifications were triggered during that time.
- Real Browser (iMacros) sensors‘ results could not be stored in time and did also not trigger any immediate notifications.
- Once the root cause of this problem was fixed:
- Real Browser (iMacros) sensor’s results were processed after the fact, which means they are now visible in your account and by the time of processing they would trigger notifications, if due.
We apologize for the classic data lost and for notifications not working correctly during the time of this incident.
- For some time now, our https sensors have had t...
- An AlertFox iDrone3 beta version installer is a...
- On Friday the 22nd, between 15:38 and 16:43 UTC...