With AlertFox you get all the tools you need to verify website uptime and performance. From monitoring complex technologies like Ajax or Silverlight, to third-party integrations like video or social apps, we make it easy for you to stay on top of your website performance, get notified the moment a slowdown or outage occurs, and find what’s not working fast with our in-depth reports. We even provide meaningful insight into your actual customer experience with our real browser monitoring – supporting Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome.
Verify the availability and the performance of all the functionality built into your Website or Web application.
- Know simple single or complex multi-step Web transactions work, from an e-commerce checkout to a client portal login
- Monitor third party components (like social apps or video streaming services) for performance and availability
- Monitor authenticated and encrypted transactions, to ensure portal and online services are performing as planned
- Have a library of content available on your Website? Verify file upload and download is working
- Keep track of the basics, monitor DNS, FTP and HTTP availability and response time
- Make sure your prospects are having a good experience, monitor video availability and buffering speed
- Have lots of remote workers at your company? Verify remote desktop connections are available
- Know your Web pages are displaying accurately (using keyword check)
- Find exactly whats causing the problem, track an entire browser session as well as timing requests and responses
AlertFox includes a rich set of features to ensure what you monitor is as true your customer experience as possible.
- See exactly what your customers see with our real browser monitoring in Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox
- Use our WYSIWYG/intuitive toolset to capture and create monitored transactions
- Easily customize monitoring intervals, transaction timeout values and retries for each transaction
- Stay on top of changing environments, edit transactions on the fly
- Need a quick look at whats going on? Run transaction monitoring on-demand
- Ensure access from anywhere by monitoring from multiple global locations (North America, Europe, and Asia)
- Need to know what happened last month? Historic data is at your fingertips with 60-day data retention
Know a problem exists before your users do. Receive real-time alerts on everthing that’s important to you from slow response time, image failures, rich Internet apps errors and much more.
- Receive real-time email or SMS based notifications the moment a slowdown or outage occurs
- Stay on top of Web performance, receive alerts on errors, delays, and on recovery
- Make sure everyone is in the loop, configure unlimited contacts for notifications
- Prioritize and monitor what’s important first, configure custom alerts for each transaction
- Assign notifications to the right team member, set custom notification escalation rules
- Review past problems or concerns with a detailed alert log
Use AlertFox to track and troubleshoot real-time performance and availability with detailed, actionable reports.
- For every monitored transaction, view real-time and historical performance and availability reports
- Organize the display of data so that it makes sense to you, configure custom time frames as needed
- View reports online or export to CSV if you prefer
- Simplify management, receive automated daily, weekly, and monthly reports by email
- Share reports with everyone that needs to see them
- Automatically capture screen shots of errors or failures
Use an intuitive interface to provide access to team members and interested parties.
- Different user profiles make it easy to assign admin or read-only roles, as needed
- Easy to use interface provides immediate access to all transaction performance and uptime data
- Use the built-in public dashboard to share data with a larger audience
*Included in PRO2 and PRO3 versions.