Behind the Firewall Monitoring: iDrone V2.12 released
We have released iDrone 2.12. The iDrone is a free virtual appliance that allows you to monitor services that are behind the firewall, for example your local Sharepoint, Jira or SAP installation. Here’s what’s new with V2.12:
- Updated software stack (iMacros, Firefox, iMacros for Firefox)
- Multiple changes to enhance the configuration wizard
- Support for clean uninstallation
- More information about the iDrones’ status in the AlertFox control panel:
More details can be found in the Version History.
- For some time now, our https sensors have had t...
- An AlertFox iDrone3 beta version installer is a...
- On Friday the 22nd, between 15:38 and 16:43 UTC...