Partial Outage on Feb 02, 2016
As announced via Twitter, the AlertFox infrastructure experienced a technical issue yesterday. This is to update you on the details:
- The AlertFox control panel was unavailable between 05:20 GMT and 14:55 GMT.
- During that interval, no notifications were sent.
- During that interval, no classic measurements were recorded.
- Additionally, no classic measurements were recorded for the AP region between 15:50 GMT and 20:40 GMT.
- The good news is that we were able to recover all transaction (iMacros) sensors’ results that were performed during the outage, so your sensors’ history is not affected.
We are very sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused. Our tech team has already implemented measures to prevent similar incidents.
- For some time now, our https sensors have had t...
- An AlertFox iDrone3 beta version installer is a...
- On Friday the 22nd, between 15:38 and 16:43 UTC...