iDrone3 beta release
An AlertFox iDrone3 beta version installer is available for download at http://download.alertfox.com/iDroneSetup.3.1.1116.1601.AlertFox.devBuild.exe
We strongly advise not to use this beta version for any other purpose than enjoying a preview of iDrone’s next version features:
- Unattended operation (iDrone as a service)
- Simplified familiar UI to control iDrone
- Support for Firefox, IE, IMacros web browser and Chrome (Chrome not yet added to AlertFox)
- New web browser support architecture that will allow updating browsers more often than on iDrone2
- No need for dedicated VM in most cases
Compared to the current stable version, the next iDrone release is a complete redesign of the software architecture. The main focus of these changes is to minimize the impact on existing software environment (e.g. browsers installations), to enable the installation on a multi-user environment without the need to isolate the iDrone software using a virtual machine.
Har file generation and browser screenshots are not yet fully supported. This being a beta release, the software might still contain some bugs and is to be used at your own risk. We welcome any comments and suggestions.
- For some time now, our https sensors have had t...
- An AlertFox iDrone3 beta version installer is a...
- On Friday the 22nd, between 15:38 and 16:43 UTC...