Problems performing Transaction (iMacros) Measurements
The AlertFox backend currently has problems performing transaction measurements. Staff is working on identifying and rectifying the cause.
Classic sensors are not affected.
- The reason for our problems is an issue with the Amazon infrastructure we’re using.
- iDrone sensors are not affected
- Only minutes after Amazon sent a promising update, our main server resumed scheduling measurements and is currently working on getting back to speed.
- We expect to be back to normal operation quickly.
- For some time now, our https sensors have had t...
- An AlertFox iDrone3 beta version installer is a...
- On Friday the 22nd, between 15:38 and 16:43 UTC...