AlertFox is a revolutionary new self-service website transaction monitoring service that is capable of keeping tabs on the functioning and performance of all websites, even those use AJAX, Flash and Silverlight. AlertFox offers basic free website monitoring and advanced PRO packages with additional test sensors, shorter monitoring intervals and the free iMacros transaction test macros creation service.
To keep up with the latest news and information, visit:
- Subscribe to our blog: Web Performance News
- View the AlertFox Current System Status. This page shows the performance data for our services. Check back any time to view the current status of the our services. If there are problem, you’ll find more information in our blog (see status).
- New features are posted on the blog with the What’s New tag.
AlertFox Classic sensors (HTTP, DNS, and FTP) can be created and used in any operating system or browser. For the iMacros sensor, there are a few browser limitations, depending on your operating system:
- Windows users can use any iMacros browser add-on (and the iMacros Standard edition) to create iMacros sensors
- Mac and Linux users can only use the Firefox browser add-on to create iMacros sensors
To find out which browser is best for you, visit the Web Monitoring FAQ.
- Help Overview
- How It Works
- Reporting Overview
- The AlertFox iDrone